XF 1.4 Basic drop-down menu on postbit

imthebest

Example go to: http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/tpu-hwbot-competition-now-open.191333/page-11#post-3033796

On the postbit you can click on "System Specs" and a drop-down menu will appear reading the data (if exists) of some predefined custom user fields.

Here is the code I manually inserted on the postbit template when I was on vBulletin:

Code:
<!--System Specs-->
    <div class="vbmenu_popup" id="sysinfo_$post[postid]_menu" style="display:none">
        <table cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" border="0">
        <td class="thead">My PC</td>
            <if condition="$post[field10]"><tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><b>Processor:</b> $post[field10]</td></tr></if>
            <if condition="$post[field11]"><tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><b>Mainboard:</b> $post[field11]</td></tr></if>
            <if condition="$post[field12]"><tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><b>RAM:</b> $post[field12]</td></tr></if>
            <if condition="$post[field13]"><tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><b>Videocard:</b> $post[field13]</td></tr></if>
            <if condition="$post[field14]"><tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><b>HDD:</b> $post[field14]</td></tr></if>
            <if condition="$post[field15]"><tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><b>Power Supply:</b> $post[field15]</td></tr></if>
        </table>
    </div>
<!--/System Specs-->

How I can do the same in XenForo?

Top Bottom