Banners?

I've just noticed something about XenForo that I'm not really sure about. Is there going to be support for custom banners? I've tried searching around, but i wasn't quite able to find anything about the subject.

If so, would it be pretty easy to implement into the software? 

Are you referring to modified templates to allow for banner placement, or something more?

If you do not mind, can you expand on what you would like to see with respect to banners?

If you're referring to User Rank Images, I think I read somewhere that user titles can include HTML, therefore allowing for rank banners. However, a rank system in place would be pretty sweet, seeing as ranks can then stack.

If you're referring to the banner at the top of the page, that can be changed to your liking via the style system.

If something else, very sorry for wasting your time :).

I was referring to the banners that go at the top of the page (usually having logos with renders and all that junk). It's something I really haven't given much thought about until now, so I had to ask just to make sure. Thanks for the quick replies.

I know, I was just saying a "definition" as I was typing for clarification. I'm not really too great with formal terminology for a lot of things (mainly graphics and forums), so I'd thought I'd throw in a little insight as to what I meant.

I know, I was just saying a "definition" as I was typing for clarification. I'm not really too great with formal terminology for a lot of things (mainly graphics and forums), so I'd thought I'd throw in a little insight as to what I meant.

It's ok. :) Ask any question you want. We'll try our best to answer it. If we are not sure what you are asking, we will let you know. And if you are not sure of our answer, let us know. :)

btw, welcome to XenForo, Ruone. Very nice to have you here.

I was referring to the banners that go at the top of the page (usually having logos with renders and all that junk). It's something I really haven't given much thought about until now, so I had to ask just to make sure. Thanks for the quick replies.

I would say with a bit of tinkering you'll be able to get banners, multi-part banners, drop down banners, happening. Have an IPS skin I want to convert in time for Halloween and that involves a two part banner, shouldn't be an issue you would think.

I would say with a bit of tinkering you'll be able to get banners, multi-part banners, drop down banners, happening. Have an IPS skin I want to convert in time for Halloween and that involves a two part banner, shouldn't be an issue you would think.

That sounds amazing! I wish I was more knowledgable in programming now with all the little tweaks and everything.

Top Bottom