Banner

Banner [Paid] 2.3

No permission to buy ($35.00)

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Banner - A banner management system.

Premium upgrade:

For $25.00 USD this add-on along with the entire collection may be downloaded for up to one year. Please see the colletion in the Resources area at this URL:

https://www.xf2addons.com/

Note: all my XF1 add-ons are still 100% free and are supported by donations.

Description:

A banner management system that will allow display rotating banners in your forum list, forum view and thread view.

The Banner add-on is designed for self hosted banners...

Read more about this resource...

The "Widget" position is applied only after editing.
Correction.
Open:
Andy/Banner/Pub/Controller/Banner.php

Find:
$banner->header = $widget;

Replace:
$banner->widget = $widget;

and add to the same block:
$banner->header = $header;

I use this add-on for a "rotating banner" for my site. I have 14 different images, and this add-on allows me to randomly display one of the 14 images when a site page is refreshed or a new page is displayed.

However, this add-on is MUCH more versatile than what I use it for -- there are a ton of different options as to how and where images can be displayed on a page.

It also has worked perfectly not only with the standard XenForo theme, but also the "FlatAwesome+" light and dark themes from @Pixel Exit.

This specific add-on, which I desperately wanted to preserve said "random banner image" functionality that I had via @Jaxel on my former vBulletin 4.x forum, was a true Godsend. This add-on alone was worth the price of an @AndyB add-on subscription. After I found this add-on and subscribed to it, I then discovered the "universe" of @AndyB's add-ons, and have ended up using quite a number of them.

I still use it on 8wayrun.com... it's not tied to ANY type of forum. You can use it on any website.

Top Bottom