XF 1.4 Banned User System Problems

Kosuki07

Hello PEEPs,
I have a few banned members on the forum as mos forums do, and I am having a problem with the members being placed in a banned group and the style over ride being achieved. They should look like this example image. Transparent username, Banned Avatar, and Banned Banner. The avatar works as it is a 3rd party plugin on here, but the auto group assign is not working and the styling is not working (banner). It still strikes out the users name and does nothing else. Here is image 1
8zTO71g.png
Here is image 2, of a legit banned member with the current settings and no effect being taken place as image 1. Image 1 everything was manually assigned. I will also show image 3 of the options in the acp where group assignment is automatically done in the event of a user, ip or email ban on the system.
WH1FhDg.png

j31X3lq.png

Nest is the extra.css and user group code for the banner and custom user name.

L8R8ylT.png

WH1FhDg.png

I would be willing to drop admin on someone who could help me if you would need access. If you need anymore info or any more photos please let me know. Thank You

I haven't seen any reference to indicate that the user group has actually been applied to the user. Is that the case?
Sorry took me so long to reply, we had some big fires here just got back home.

I found the problem. Any user PRE installation were not included. I had to manually assign the tags. Now any user banned post install works. Was some bug. Fixed now. Thank You

Top Bottom