As designed Banned members strike-through

imthebest

Don't know if a bug or as designed but when browsing forums as guest I can see usernames of banned members not being strike-through but when logged in as admin I can see that their nicknames are strike-through. This is rare.

Being a banned member is hidden in XenForo, and they just become "private" in all intensive purposes. Meaning, guests, members, etc. cannot access their profile or see anything other than a privacy error. Anyone with ability to bypass user privacy and see a banned profile will see the strike through.

Being a banned member is hidden in XenForo, and they just become "private" in all intensive purposes. Meaning, guests, members, etc. cannot access their profile or see anything other than a privacy error. Anyone with ability to bypass user privacy and see a banned profile will see the strike through.

I think you mean "for all intents and purposes"

hmmm i did something to disable this because i thought it was some hack i forgot about adding and didn't care for.

Top Bottom