Implemented Ban multiple accounts at the same time

Wired

Example: You find out you've got a sneaky spammer. You ban him, and then search for certain characteristics of his account throughout the user list (e.g. similar IP / domain, URLs in certain profile fields, etc). I'd LOVE the option to be able to search for them all, select which ones I'd like to eradicate, and then wham, BAN, thank you ma'am!

Finding out you've been hit over a month or two by tons of spammers and then having to ban them one at a time is a pain in the ass!

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Adding to this, since i don't know the feature exists or not, it would be nice to have ban a user and delete all posts made by him feature too (similar to Delete post as spam in current vbulletin which gives the mod that option)

Adding to this, since i don't know the feature exists or not, it would be nice to have ban a user and delete all posts made by him feature too (similar to Delete post as spam in current vbulletin which gives the mod that option)

Kier said this was already added.

Kier said this was already added.

I hope it is a very viable feature and one/two clicks... the vB implementation takes ages...

Menu -> Delete as Span -> Delete all post by user -> Enter Password -> Redirect back to post...

A mod for vB Spam Decimate is two clicks...

SPAM (button in postbit) -> Confirm -> Done...

I hope it is a very viable feature and one/two clicks... the vB implementation takes ages...

Menu -> Delete as Span -> Delete all post by user -> Enter Password -> Redirect back to post...

We could probably ask Peggy o_o.

The vB method isn't too bad, allows you to change your actions nicely. Problem is I always choose the same ones, "Delete all posts;Perma Ban User" :D

The vB method isn't too bad, allows you to change your actions nicely. Problem is I always choose the same ones, "Delete all posts;Perma Ban User" :D

True but I much prefer the Spam Decimate mod, 2 clicks is always better than 4 :D... Decimate also allows you to change your actions, its just when you click Spam it opens a popup with all the options if you are not changing anything you just click confirm and it is done... Also has features like "Email Webmaster" and shows you all other usernames from the same IP address etc...

I would love xenForo spam deletion/banning to be like this... OR BETTER :D

EXAMPLE WHAT I MEAN:

vb-spam-decimator.webp

about the spam decimator tool: i saw it in action @ vbseo.com , it runs very well, but i need to know if it can deletes completely the post (physically) and can allow the delection of the account (not only the ban) ...

Top Bottom