Bad storm moved in, took some pictures

Onimua

A bad storm moved into the area while I was working outside. I noticed they started taking on a peculiar pattern, so ducked inside and got my camera out to take some pictures (each picture was about 2.7MB, but I had to shrink them down as they were taken at a huge resolution). Couldn't capture how amazing it really looked but I tried.

Just thought I'd share them. :)

Attachments

• CIMG0074.webp
    CIMG0074.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 36
  • CIMG0075.webp
    CIMG0075.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 24
  • CIMG0076.webp
    CIMG0076.webp
    37 KB · Views: 24
  • CIMG0086.webp
    CIMG0086.webp
    37.8 KB · Views: 22
  • CIMG0092.webp
    CIMG0092.webp
    66.4 KB · Views: 38
By the time I took these pictures it was a little less pronounced than they were right before I ran inside, I was kind of in awe over it. About two minutes after I took the pictures it disappated just as quickly as it had formed.

CIMG0117.webp

Good shots. What kind of camera do you have?

Blah, a really crappy old digital camera. :p Casio Exilim EX-S500.

A bad storm moved into the area while I was working outside. I noticed they started taking on a peculiar pattern, so ducked inside and got my camera out to take some pictures (each picture was about 2.7MB, but I had to shrink them down as they were taken at a huge resolution). Couldn't capture how amazing it really looked but I tried.

Just thought I'd share them. :)

http://post.yqed.com/storm-is-coming-to-montreal
It was still sunny when I took the picture. 15min later the hell unleashed... Check how the clouds are dropping.

http://post.yqed.com/storm-is-coming-to-montreal
It was still sunny when I took the picture. 15min later the hell unleashed... Check how the clouds are dropping.
Yeah, a cell had already moved through, it got sunny again, then it started to get really cloudy again and started making a really odd pattern. Shortly after ducking inside there was a bit of hail. :p

I really love the way there's really unique patterns in nature, but I think I like clouds the most. I wish it could last a little longer to enjoy though.

Top Bottom