Backend

I think you guys need to stop being so obsessed with the back end before I start to question your sexuality ;)

I know that Kier and Mike want to show off the admincp (and the framework) just as much as we want to see it, but if they show us whilst it looks bad there'll be tonnes of the suggestions on how to improve the UI of the ACP.

I can't wait to see the framework, plugin system and permissions system though :)

I think you guys need to stop being so obsessed with the back end before I start to question your sexuality ;)

I know that Kier and Mike want to show off the admincp (and the framework) just as much as we want to see it, but if they show us whilst it looks bad there'll be tonnes of the suggestions on how to improve the UI of the ACP.

I can't wait to see the framework, plugin system and permissions system though :)
First impressions last so i think they should smoothed it out first.

First impressions last so i think they should smoothed it out first.
That's what I was getting at under all my babble. I want it to look great before seeing it.

I wonder if Kier + Mike have made the ACP skinnable... it'd be great to change the admincp's templates to something we can use better (in terms of personal preference of course).

I know Peggy, but we've seen the default skin and people are going to change that. It was just a wonder, some people like to edit things they more frequently use to be in easier-accessed places.

That's what I was getting at under all my babble. I want it to look great before seeing it.

I wonder if Kier + Mike have made the ACP skinnable... it'd be great to change the admincp's templates to something we can use better (in terms of personal preference of course).

Kier recently posted in another thread stating the admin panel uses the same styling system as the other forums pages so it's easy to customize :D

Edit:
"The Admin CP is built with templates, just like the front end. Anything you can do with templates on the front, you can also do in the control panel." - Kier

don´t understand why changing of themes in the ACP has any priority to you ?
I am fine with whatever we get by default.

It's not a priority whatsoever, it was an idea. It helps make this unique and innovative and I can customise my site completely now I know that it is customisable. It's just an added bonus :)

Top Bottom