AzuCloud - Search keyword cloud

AzuCloud - Search keyword cloud 0.1.2

No permission to download
If you are getting new terms I guess they must be from other search engines, or your site is so large that the volume of non-SSL google traffic is significant

Same here
Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Truncated incorrect DOUBLE value: '' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 2:03 AM
Stack Trace

#0 /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(317): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/Dark/AzuCloud/Model/Nakano.php(157): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\t\t\r\n\t\t\tupdate d...', Array)
#3 /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/Dark/AzuCloud/EventListener/FrontControllerPreView.php(71): Dark_AzuCloud_Model_Nakano->hitSearchTerm('\x81\xD1 \xCF\xC7\xE4\xE1\xE6\xCF\xCA\xD1\xED\xE4 \xC7...', 'threads/\xD9\xBE\xD8\xB1-\xD8\xA7...')
#4 /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): Dark_AzuCloud_EventListener_FrontControllerPreView::listen(Object(XenForo_FrontController), Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#5 /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(155): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('front_controlle...', Array)
#6 /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(251) "https://www.domain.com/threads/%D9%BE%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%B3-%D8%AA%D8%B1%DB%8C%D9%86-%D9%88-%D8%B2%DB%8C%D8%A8%D8%A7-%D8%AA%D8%B1%DB%8C%D9%86-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B3%DB%8C%D9%82%DB%8C-%DA%A9%D9%87-%D8%B4%D9%86%DB%8C%D8%AF%D9%85.15975/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
  ["/threads/15957.music/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
@Luke F I'm also receiving these errors.

Is there anyone with a running site and addon, please?
I have a lot of incoming traffic from Google, but the only tag i can see is at the homepage for the adress of the homepage.
The log shows nothing.

Top Bottom