Awesome Forum Software

FlameHiRo

I was an idiot and bought vbulletin 5 (I was a vbulletin 3 user and didn't think twice about it).

It turned out to be crap.

So I used vbulletin 4 for my website.

But it's still not that great.

I come here and this is like 10 better -.- lol.

Do you guys have a promotion to sell vbulletin license to get this for a discount or free xD.

There are no discounts and there rarely is.

XenForo is competitively priced compared to other forum software and it is developed by two of the very people who made vBulletin 3 so good ;)

Worth every penny I promise.

I read up on that!

That's how I found this by researching why vbulletin got so crappy. Seems their best people went here haha.

I'm just low on cash that's why the desperate attempt xD (and of course vbulletin said no returns).

Their is sites out there, where you can sell your VB license to other people, if you sell it, you can use the money to buy Xenforo.

Your problem will likely just finding someone to buy your VB license, with most people turning away from it.

Coming from VB myself, Xenforo is loads better and much cheaper to run, renew cost is cheaper and you also find it can run on lower spec servers than your VB install would, so that could also save you money.

I was an idiot and bought vbulletin 5 (I was a vbulletin 3 user and didn't think twice about it).

It turned out to be crap.

So I used vbulletin 4 for my website.

But it's still not that great.

I come here and this is like 10 better -.- lol.

Do you guys have a promotion to sell vbulletin license to get this for a discount or free xD.
Try sell Vbulletin licence on Wjunction Market http://www.wjunction.com/

Top Bottom