• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

AWCoding- Pirate Poker System

AWJunkies

supported.png

pp.png

AWCoding- Pirate Poker System *LITE*
Version 4.0.9 Beta

Release Date: 9th November 2010
Software Provided and coded by AWCoding
Pirate Poker Provided by Kridah

What Software Is:
Pirate Poker System is an advanced integration system into Kridah's Pirate Poker Flash Application. Completely secure, safe, and free from cheating. The System seamlessly and securely authorizes and sets up everything for you. It allows your users to instantly connect to the network and play Texas Hold-em with site members and players on the network. It comes with a rules section for your users to learn how to play which comes preloaded but you can edit to your needs. You can add buddies in the game whether they are on your site or not to easily stay in contact and play with friends within the network and own site. The Pirate Poker App has fans that you earn as you defeat other users and get special hands. Also has gifting out items to users while you play in the game. Can give someone a drink or even a random teddy bear. There is a daily and weekly random bonus handed out to active users. The game is extremely fun and addicting your users will love it.

LITE Version as it stands right now has a limit of 50 people who can participate/play online at a time from your domain unless server reaches a certain threshold which then users trying to enter will get a message stating reserved slots for PRO/PLAT players.

100 User Total - The system will create a total of 100 slots for 100 players on your site. Once 100 slots are filled up with players, you will need to upgrade in order to allow more players from your site to participate. There is a clean/clear script for users who do not play and just wanted to check out game they will auto be removed.

This can change without prior notice. I have to make a few things clear as this is NOT a stand alone flash app hosted on your site nor can you control the doubloons directly through a database or settings. Everything is secure and hosted by kridah.com. So make sure to tell your users not to be careless with the doubloons. Check out ForumCoding for more information and options for upgrading.

(must be registered to play)

IT IS BEST TO DOWNLOAD THE ZIP TO VIEW THE DEMO STUFF HERE

DEMO Videos
DEMO #1
DEMO #2

DEMO Images
Pages

IT IS BEST TO DOWNLOAD THE ZIP TO VIEW THE DEMO STUFF HERE

Version History
Code:
Release version: 4.0.9
MOVED: Files around to not have file permission issues anymore on linux
FIXED: Some people where getting update flash and never the app when flash was updated
CHECKED: Works on beta 1 and beta 2

Release version: 4.0.8 Beta
Release Date: 6th October 2010
PORTED: Over to xenforo

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FILE IN THE ZIP BEFORE INSTALLING

Final words
Please check out my new xenoforo website HERE. You will see my other products like Donation System, Subscription System, Credit Purchase System, and MGC Chatbox EVO ported over as soon as we can.
Much more to come in the future stay tuned for: Product System, Advertisement System, and Raffle/Lottery System.
I sincerely hope that you enjoy this software.

Thank you!
Adam Ellis (AWJunkies)
certified.png

Copyright
Pirate Poker System LITE ©2010 by AWNetwork, Inc.
main.png

Pirate Poker ©2010 by Kridah.com
PP_logo.png

Attachments

PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FILE BEFORE INSTALLING :)

I have to say I am very impressed with xenforo and all that it has to offer. I look forward to porting all mods over and developing more.

Attachments

• xenlobby.webp
    xenlobby.webp
    49.7 KB · Views: 76
You always have nice work. I also can't wait for MGC Chatbox Evo to be ported. Thanks.

Chatbox will be a bit as he is finishing the 3.1.0 version that is in beta. But once that is done he will do the xen version.

Yea I kinda figured that when I was waiting for 3.1 to come out but I saw his update the other day so I understand he was having some personal issues. Thanks for the update because I was kind of wondering if it was being ported.

I am having problems with it.

When I installed it, it says I need the latest flash player but mine is up-to-date. I also get an error trying to uninstall it.

Make sure you followed instructions. Have to revert the file back right after installing. Then wont have uninstall error. Always make sure to clear browser cache. I used jquery->swfobject extension instead of swfobject like vB version so may be issue with that. I would need to take a quick gander but so far no reports of issues. I need to know what you saw for the flash not up to date. As there is just simple text and image to click or the auto updater if you have flash installed. So let me know

Yea I tried to pay attention to the instructions closely where it said I had to do stuff with that file. I think I did it correctly but maybe I messed up somewhere. It shows me:
You need to update your flash player to be able to play thank you

Then it has this image underneath
get_flash_player.gif

I've tested it on Firefox and Chrome but I still get the same thing. I'm using Windows 7. My flash version is like 10.1 something. Plus, Chrome has it built in or something.

This is what I get with debug turned on:
Server Error

Missing argument 2 for PiratePokerLite_Alterdb::installCode()
[*]XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in PiratePokerLite/Alterdb.php at line 5
[*]PiratePokerLite_Alterdb::installCode()
[*]call_user_func() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 122
[*]XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1629
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 114
[*]XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 303
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/ueglive/public_html/xf/admin.php at line 13

That is because you haven't override d the file like instructions say then revert it back right after install. Once you do that error wont appear. In vBulletin you can manipulate the xml or settings on the fly when installing. Xen you can not so I had to do a small edit to pass the XML data so things can be edited. I hope they implement passing of XML data to the install/uninstall code.

As long as you have the file reverted it shouldn't error. I will go back and test again real quick and get back to you.

Hey guys who are on linux and just getting the update flash image it is because of folder permissions.

Code:
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
2<html><head>
3<title>403 Forbidden</title>
4</head><body>
5<h1>Forbidden</h1>
6<p>You don't have permission to access /library/PiratePokerLite/js/jquery.swfobject.1-1-1.min.js
7on this server.</p>
8</body></html>

Changing folder structure now for you guys.

Also testing on beta 2 right now shouldn't be any issues. My step dad was rushed to the hospital today and have huge deadlines to meet before I can jump back into xenforo so sorry again for delays and late responses. Will be back full swing 100% soon.

Release version: 4.0.9
MOVED: Files around to not have file permission issues anymore on linux
FIXED: Some people where getting update flash and never the app when flash was updated
CHECKED: Works on beta 1 and beta 2
STILL: Gifting, exchanging, and now rules are not active. I will be activing these soon just so busy and now I have to run back to hospital.

Top Bottom