• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

AWCoding- Pirate Poker System

I was a bit disappointed after installing this addon. I was hoping for a stand alone product for our forum members to use. Instead this addon connects you to a network to play with other users all over. Uninstalled for now but if this addon should create an option for forum users only let me know.

Itworx4me

I was a bit disappointed after installing this addon. I was hoping for a stand alone product for our forum members to use. Instead this addon connects you to a network to play with other users all over. Uninstalled for now but if this addon should create an option for forum users only let me know.

Itworx4me
+1 i was about to give this one a try but after this feedback i guess won't add unless Author plans for Forum Users only .

As much as i know this product is using an extra Platform.
There should be also Tournament Tables and, not sure about this, a possibilty for private Tables.
But......

Its not working anymore. Would be nice if you could do an update to it. Thanks

Top Bottom