1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lack of Interest Avoid Duplication: Build Media to share forum Categories/ Forums

Discussion in 'Media Gallery Closed Suggestions' started by audiokid, Apr 4, 2015.

1. audiokid

audiokid Active Member

Perhaps this is suggested but in a different light.

It would be ideal if I had Options to choose a Global mapping to share parts or all the forum layout (Categories, Forums, Threads, Tags etc). Less duplication! More integration.

A choice to choose build Media to Forum. Select match to forums (Categories, Forums, Threads, Tags etc).
    It makes sense to see a common correlation rather than this needing to be completely rebuilt to the media to match my site.

Less duplication and better integration is really where I am going with this.

Thanks for any considerations.
    Cheers

Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
  2. audiokid

audiokid Active Member

Possibly this could be accomplished through the excellent tagging system now in place. When tagging, there could be an option to connect the forum layout in there better.
    The media tagging is extremely robust. Its the strongest part of this add-on. I love it!