MG 1.1 avi and wmv upload problem

gotski

Hello, after upload files avi or wmv extension I instantly received error:

Error Info

ErrorException: fopen(/home/mukohp1o1/mydomain.net/community/internal_data/temp/xfmgbka2Qc.mp4): failed to open stream: No such file or directory -library/XenGallery/VideoInfo/Preparer.php:21
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago

Anyone knows what could be the cause of the error ?

Thx!

He means the stack trace from the XF ACP error log.

admin.php?logs/server-error
oh, sorry =)

Stack Trace
#0 /home/mukoh/mydomain.net/community/library/XenGallery/VideoInfo/Preparer.php(21): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError('/home/mukoh...', 'rb')
#1 /home/mukoh/mydomain.net/community/library/XenGallery/Helper/Video.php(320): XenGallery_VideoInfo_Preparer->__construct('/home/mukoh...')
#2 /home/mukoh/mydomain.net/community/library/XenGallery/Helper/video-transcode.php(48): XenGallery_Helper_Video->finalizeTranscode(Array, '/home/mukoh...')
#3 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(7) "http://"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

That is a pretty old version. I would try that in the first instance.

Certainly we have only tested on the newest versions available, now it's out in the wild we'll hopefully build up a picture of what the minimum ffmpeg version is.

My primary php version 5.2, I asked a hoster to install 5.6, and switch my Xenforo to 5.6, change in option PHP Binary Path to new php version.

Now I have, video avi and wmv extension uploaded without any errors or alerts, I see video in attachment browser in my admin CP without content type only (). Extensions of video now mp4.

Why it not added in media gallery? I'm wait near 40 mins.

I'm not sure it was necessary to change the PHP version (though worth doing anyway). Did you update FFMPEG too? If so, which version?

ffmpeg -version

Hoster tell me, ffmpeg is very old library and don't have new version for php 5.6 and he tell me: "I try to update the console ffmpeg version, at you now have ffmpeg version 2.1.1 at the version for PHP 5.2 installed ffmpeg 0.6.0-it we won't change."

My ffmpeg version information:

ffmpeg version 2.1.1
built on Mar 17 2015 18:33:58 with gcc 4.2.1 (GCC) 20070831 patched [FeeBSD]
configuration: --disable-libaacplus --disable-indev=alsa --disable-outdev=alsa --disable-libopencore-amrnb --disable-libopencore-amrwb --disable-libass --disable-libcdio --disable-libcelt --enable-libfaac --disable-libfdk-aac --enable-ffserver --enable-fontconfig --enable-libfreetype --enable-frei0r --enable-gnutls --disable-libgsm --enable-iconv --disable-indev=jack --disable-libmp3lame --disable-libbluray --disable-libv4l2 --disable-indev=v4l2 --disable-outdev=v4l2 --disable-libmodplug --disable-openal --disable-indev=openal --enable-libopencv --disable-libopenjpeg --disable-libopus --disable-libpulse --disable-indev=pulse --disable-outdev=pulse --disable-librtmp --enable-libschroedinger --disable-libspeex --enable-libtheora --disable-vaapi --disable-vdpau --enable-libvorbis --disable-libvo-aacenc --disable-libvo-amrwbenc --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264 --enable-libxvid --prefix=/usr/local --mandir=/usr/local/man --datadir=/usr/local/share/ffmpeg --enable-shared --enable-gpl --enable-postproc --enable-avfilter --enable-avresample --enable-pthreads --enable-memalign-hack --disable-libstagefright-h264 --disable-libutvideo --disable-libsoxr --cc=cc --extra-cflags='-msse -I/usr/local/include/vorbis -I/usr/local/include' --extra-ldflags='-L/usr/local/lib ' --extra-libs=-pthread --disable-debug --disable-ffplay --disable-outdev=sdl --enable-nonfree
libavutil 52. 48.101 / 52. 48.101
libavcodec 55. 39.101 / 55. 39.101
libavformat 55. 19.104 / 55. 19.104
libavdevice 55. 5.100 / 55. 5.100
libavfilter 3. 90.100 / 3. 90.100
libavresample 1. 1. 0 / 1. 1. 0
libswscale 2. 5.101 / 2. 5.101
libswresample 0. 17.104 / 0. 17.104
libpostproc 52. 3.100 / 52. 3.100

Easiest way to update ffmpeg is to use the latest static build from here:

FFmpeg Static Builds

Download the version you want, extract the files, replace ffmpeg with the new version in the extracted files. We only use ffmpeg but you may want to update the other files too (it's just not essential for the gallery).

It will only transcode the video if it needs to be transcoded. I'd be surprised if a WMV video didn't need to be transcoded, though I think I recall newer versions of the WMV format perhaps being h.264 compatible? Not totally sure.

If the video you're trying with can be downloaded from the internet somewhere I can look into it in more detail.

I just realised that FFMPEG 2.1.1 actually isn't all that old. I thought it was on version 4 :)

If you can send the video to me, I can try it myself. That should at least tell us if the video is at fault, or whether it might be something on your server.

Have you got other videos you can try?

If you have one that is < 20MB then you can try to upload it here.

Easiest way to update ffmpeg is to use the latest static build from here:

FFmpeg Static Builds

Download the version you want, extract the files, replace ffmpeg with the new version in the extracted files. We only use ffmpeg but you may want to update the other files too (it's just not essential for the gallery).

It will only transcode the video if it needs to be transcoded. I'd be surprised if a WMV video didn't need to be transcoded, though I think I recall newer versions of the WMV format perhaps being h.264 compatible? Not totally sure.

If the video you're trying with can be downloaded from the internet somewhere I can look into it in more detail.

I haven't access to root folders on my server, total control on me from hosters =(
I can download and extract files in domain directory, but I think that it won't work?
Yes, I used diferent flv, wmv, avi videos, problem not in video files.

I just realised that FFMPEG 2.1.1 actually isn't all that old. I thought it was on version 4 :)

If you can send the video to me, I can try it myself. That should at least tell us if the video is at fault, or whether it might be something on your server.

Have you got other videos you can try?

If you have one that is < 20MB then you can try to upload it here.
I don't see in google ffmpeg version of 4, only 2.7.7 of top. I need a 4 version? =)

As I said, "I thought it was on version 4" but I was wrong.

2.7.7 is definitely the most up to date version.

Your hosts should be able to update FFMPEG for you very easily. They would just need to replace the ffmpeg executable with the one downloaded from here: FFmpeg Static Builds

Talking about any old code that may have been left in older versions is irrelevant as all of the code was written new for XFMG 1.1.

It's not completely clear exactly what the current issue is, since you made changes.

Can you describe for me what happens exactly when you upload a WMV or AVI file?

Can you also run this query and let me know the results:
Code:
SELECT * FROM xengallery_transcode_queue

As I said, "I thought it was on version 4" but I was wrong.

2.7.7 is definitely the most up to date version.

Your hosts should be able to update FFMPEG for you very easily. They would just need to replace the ffmpeg executable with the one downloaded from here: FFmpeg Static Builds

Talking about any old code that may have been left in older versions is irrelevant as all of the code was written new for XFMG 1.1.

It's not completely clear exactly what the current issue is, since you made changes.

Can you describe for me what happens exactly when you upload a WMV or AVI file?

Can you also run this query and let me know the results:
Code:
SELECT * FROM xengallery_transcode_queue
I think that tortured the hosters and they don't hurry to help me =) I can understand them, it is necessary to wait.

I uploaded a new avi file, it created thumb and say me "One or more of your videos needs to be processed before they can be added to the gallery. You will receive an alert once processing is finished for each video."

without error allerts.

I check a table xengallery_transcode_queue, it not contain my avi video.

I see video in attachment browser without content type and renamed file extension from avi to mp4 ;(

Top Bottom