• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

AVForums Conversations Autoresponder and Forwarding System

alexD

Alpha version screenshot.

AVFResponder.webp

Permissions:
Auto-reply to conversation
Forward conversation.
Bypass invite rules.
Maximum recipients. (default: 0)

Add-on gets installed with the most common default permissions.

Includes advanced uninstallation system. Make sure to enable the add-on, in case you have it disabled, before using the uninstaller.
uninstallation.webp

Conversation Forwarder turns automatically on when the user types in any valid username(s). Useful for forwarding tasks to other moderators.

Autoresponder option is disabled by default for everyone.
You can edit the default message by changing the auto_reply_default_message phrase.
The {sender} string will be replaced with the name of the conversation starter. Case insensitive.

Auto responder replies will only come from direct participants.
Replies to existing conversations will not trigger the auto responder.

Template name: account_wrapper
Find:
Code:
					<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.facebookAppId}"><li><a
						class="{xen:if "{$selectedKey} == 'account/facebook'", 'secondaryContent', 'primaryContent'}"
						href="{xen:link account/facebook}">{xen:phrase facebook_integration}</a></li></xen:if>
Add bellow, the following:
Code:
					<xen:if is="{$AVFResponse}"><li><a
						class="{xen:if "{$selectedKey} == 'account/conversations'", 'secondaryContent', 'primaryContent'}"
						href="{xen:link account/conversations}">{xen:phrase conversations}</a></li></xen:if>

It should look like templateEdits.webp

Attachments

Thanks for the add-on. Will try out later,
wink.png

Got an error when installing the plugin:
After rebuilding caches..
Fatal error: Class 'AVForums_Responder_ControllerAdmin_AddOn' not found in /home/sites/avforums/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php on line 405

And now I get the error when I visit the addons link in the CP.

Got an error when installing the plugin:
After rebuilding caches..
Fatal error: Class 'AVForums_Responder_ControllerAdmin_AddOn' not found in /home/sites/avforums/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php on line 405

And now I get the error when I visit the addons link in the CP.
Oops, silly typo.
Redownload and upload the v1.0.1 files

How exactly does the conversation forwarder work? Does it forward the entire conversation as a single message? Or is this just an advanced out of office feature?

How exactly does the conversation forwarder work? Does it forward the entire conversation as a single message? Or is this just an advanced out of office feature?
It invites the listed users to the current discussion, if the discussion is new. The add-on as a whole provides out of office features, such as the "forwarder".

Done that but whenever I try and do anything with the addons, I get the same error.

I suspect I'll need to edit something in the database?
The error, if you still get the same one, is caused by a typo I made to the following file:
/home/sites/avforums/public_html/community/library/AVForums/Responder/CotrollerAdmin/AddOn.php
I used a small o instead of a capital one. If you have replaced the file with the correct one, the error should had be gone. Please email me if it persists.

Doesn't it already do that by default? I know you can easily invite new participants into the conversation.
When the "Forward to" list is not empty the addon automatically invites the specified listed members when you get a new message.
The forwarding permissions are by default enabled for moderators. Useful for if they wish to automatically invite (forward the message to) other moderators when they get new conversations.

Top Bottom