XF 1.2 Avatars in member cards are small and not centered

melbo

We've always allowed large avatars but I've recently noticed that some (but not all) avatars in the member card are small and not centered. We're using imagemagick and have been since we started. I can't think of any changes that we've made that could have caused this:

Hmm good catch.
They are displaying fine on my unmodified style but are not good on my modified Whisper 2. I suppose now I need to track down what I did to change this :)

Thank you

Hmm good catch.
They are displaying fine on my unmodified style but are not good on my modified Whisper 2. I suppose now I need to track down what I did to change this :)

Thank you

A good place to start would be the member_card.css template. Compare it between the two styles.

Thanks,
It turned out to be some extra.css that was added to fix page nodes with images in responsive design.I've removed it and the avatars in member cards are fixed. Now I just need to figure out how to add this back in so that it only applies to Pages:

Code:
img {
   max-width: 100%;
}

Thanks,
It turned out to be some extra.css that was added to fix page nodes with images in responsive design.I've removed it and the avatars in member cards are fixed. Now I just need to figure out how to add this back in so that it only applies to Pages:

Code:
img {
   max-width: 100%;
}
Wouldn't specificity for the avatars work?
Code:
.avatar img, .avatar .img, .avatarCropper {
your code here
}

Top Bottom