Cal

How do you make avatar sizes bigger.

Searching on the board links you to either a great guide that was apparently....deleted (because that's helpful...) or a thread that gives you only half the information you need.

So I'm on the thread: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/bigger-avatar-on-postbit.9848/#post-299002

On the last post where it tells you how to do it. I made avatars to size "L". L???????? I need something more in the terms of actual size. Size "M" is way too small, size "L" is way to small....I tried size "N" but apparently that doesn't exist....

Then I see the post says this:

If you want a smaller avatar, you can use css to resize the image later.

But no one feels the need to explain HOW to use the CSS to resize the image later. I'm half way done.

Any help?????????????

I followed the directions in that thread and didn't like the look. But when I changed it back, everything went kablooey; some avatars are the right size now (the old, original size) and in some, the containers are way big. Can anyone tell me what's going on?

The "L" (larger) sized option worked perfectly for another site of mine that I'm testing. But, I was just about to ask the same question about resizing the avatar using CSS. Any help is appreciated :)

Top Bottom