Zmolahah

Is there an add-on out there that makes it so on registration the user has to add an avatar to their account? I've really been looking for a add-on like this. Why would people want this? Not only will it make the forums look better with everyone having an avatar but it will also be a good way to prevent bots. If anyone knows a add-on like this (Paid or Free) Please send me the link to it

Is there an add-on out there that makes it so on registration the user has to add an avatar to their account? I've really been looking for a add-on like this. Why would people want this? Not only will it make the forums look better with everyone having an avatar but it will also be a good way to prevent bots. If anyone knows a add-on like this (Paid or Free) Please send me the link to it

There are add-ons that kind of alert members to put an avatar up but nothing I've seen upon registration that they are forced to choose. Wouldn't mind something like this myself but sorry not that i know of perhaps someone will pop in and link you if I overlooked and there is indeed one but I never could find anything fitting this criteria.

There are add-ons that kind of alert members to put an avatar up but nothing I've seen upon registration that they are forced to choose. Wouldn't mind something like this myself but sorry not that i know of perhaps someone will pop in and link you if I overlooked and there is indeed one but I never could find anything fitting this criteria.
Ah. Perhaps a Xenforo coder that is viewing the thread could make this addition and then charge people for it in the resource center *hint* *hint*

Jokes (well someone could if they wanted to). I just thought this would be a nice idea I'm bored of seeing the same old pictures on my forum

Ah. Perhaps a Xenforo coder that is viewing the thread could make this addition and then charge people for it in the resource center *hint* *hint*

Jokes (well someone could if they wanted to). I just thought this would be a nice idea I'm bored of seeing the same old pictures on my forum

You never know, I know Extralicense has made a fair few add-ons by people wanting to accomplish something and it needed an add-on that wasn't available, borbole has been known to do requests and then post them from people asking in here also.

Alternatively, You may also want to post a request in Resource & Add-on requests which will give your request a higher chance of being noticed and accommodated for. :)

I actually wouldn't mind seeing this as an add-on myself set at the right price I would probably purchase it myself.

You never know, I know Extralicense has made a fair few add-ons by people wanting to accomplish something and it needed an add-on that wasn't available, borbole has been known to do requests and then post them from people asking in here also.

Alternatively, You may also want to post a request in Resource & Add-on requests which will give your request a higher chance of being noticed and accommodated for. :)

I actually wouldn't mind seeing this as an add-on myself set at the right price I would probably purchase it myself.
Yeah I did that recently for a different add-on but the only reason I never did it this time was because I generally thought it was already made. Honestly I'm slightly surprised it has not been made yet

Hey @toodlez ,

I've ran into some trouble with this add-on. Currently trying to get the avatar information to be inserted into the xf_user table. I also need to actually figure out how to make it show an actual error for when a user doesn't upload an avatar when the avatar field is required. Sorry for not a lot of updates.

Top Bottom