Resource icon

Avatar Maker (Avatar Alive) [Paid] 1.1.2

No permission to buy ($15.00)
Recommended add on. I'm using this add on at soehoe.com. But need more features and improvement. Thanks

Before:
80e0bd7c949ae6180b0cdcd850d48237.png

After: No different
5ac2e4b870e5ac9fc5a054d553e6ac35.png

Installed Today. Works great. I would praise you, if you could integrate the "Color Palette"... (and into Social Groups Avatars too...) (y)

Bildschirmfoto 2015-12-10 um 10.58.16.webp

@Nobita.Kun

I upgraded to latest version and I don't see avatars anymore (blank) and also resource icons not showing up (checked for resource icon in option)

Here is how resource icons show now. Icons with image are showing great. It was working nice on old version.
Do I need to set permissions for any directory to make it work? Both the directories (all sub-directories) under Data and internal data have 0777 permission.

Thanks a lot!
upload_2015-12-14_10-3-30.webp

upload_2015-12-14_10-24-50.webp

Last edited:
@Nobita.Kun

I upgraded to latest version and I don't see avatars anymore (blank) and also resource icons not showing up (checked for resource icon in option)

Here is how resource icons show now. Icons with image are showing great. It was working nice on old version.
Do I need to set permissions for any directory to make it work?

Thanks a lot!
View attachment 123983
Do you see any Server Error Logs?

Do you see any Server Error Logs?

No server errors while upgrading this add-on. I uninstalled and re-installed also.

I did have a non-related server error yesterday but that was a different issue regarding wait time which was corrected (Mysqli statement execute error : Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction)

No server errors while upgrading this add-on. I uninstalled and re-installed also.

I did have a non-related server error yesterday but that was a different issue regarding wait time which was corrected (Mysqli statement execute error : Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction)
Delete all files under folder internal_data/nobita/avatar_alive/* and make sure you have update add-on options..

Delete all files under folder internal_data/nobita/avatar_alive/* and make sure you have update add-on options..

What I found is all the blocking software such as websense is blocking these icon images. Normal Resource icons show fine but not nobita avatar or nobita resource icons.

Works fine at home and not at work!

Top Bottom