Resource icon

Avatar Maker (Avatar Alive) [Paid] 1.1.2

No permission to buy ($15.00)
I was doing some testing last night, I'm having a bit of trouble

How do i rebuild the avatar maker cache?

I installed it, and i went to change the color of them to red, but not all of them changed, so i changed them to green,

now i got three different colors, original, red, green,

How can i rebuild the cache so the rest of them get updated. I waited 8 hours but its still the same, maybe a bug?

thanks!

I was doing some testing last night, I'm having a bit of trouble

How do i rebuild the avatar maker cache?

I installed it, and i went to change the color of them to red, but not all of them changed, so i changed them to green,

now i got three different colors, original, red, green,

How can i rebuild the cache so the rest of them get updated. I waited 8 hours but its still the same, maybe a bug?

thanks!

I think you are missing reading. Whenver you change the option values. You should clean the data folder at: internal_data/nobita/avatar_alive

I finish my testing,

I don't have much to say about this add-on, other than it is simple and works great. I haven't had any problems with it. It's a good add-on because a lot of new users don't upload avatars and now your forum won't have the same avatars everywhere. I think this also motivates members to upload their own avatar.

I don't have many suggestions... maybe...

1. Let us pick the # of letters. So if i pick 5

Shizuka. So the text will be SHIZU

2. Let us pick whether the letters are capitals letters to non-capital or a mix

Shizuka. So the text will be Shizu or shizu or SHUZU

download.webp

thanks for this add-on!

I finish my testing,

I don't have much to say about this add-on, other than it is simple and works great. I haven't had any problems with it. It's a good add-on because a lot of new users don't upload avatars and now your forum won't have the same avatars everywhere. I think this also motivates members to upload their own avatar.

I don't have many suggestions... maybe...

1. Let us pick the # of letters. So if i pick 5

Shizuka. So the text will be SHIZU

2. Let us pick whether the letters are capitals letters to non-capital or a mix

Shizuka. So the text will be Shizu or shizu or SHUZU

View attachment 120760

thanks for this add-on!

Thank for suggestion. I will consider in next update :cool:

Great idea. Do you think this add-on will interfere with"Avatar Gallery" add-on. If no one pics a custom avatar or one from the avatar gallery, it should work right?
If it does interfere, whats the chances of being refunded? Thanks!
Untitled-1.webp

Random colors possible for each avatar?
Random color from list is fine. But it maybe take performance is slow.

Great idea. Do you think this add-on will interfere with"Avatar Gallery" add-on. If no one pics a custom avatar or one from the avatar gallery, it should work right?
If it does interfere, whats the chances of being refunded? Thanks!
View attachment 121330
Nope. It's could not integrated. :)

both add-ons do users when did not have avatar. So the intergrated not really need.
Avatar Gallery does not "do users when did not have avatar" that's why I'm asking about this one. I will buy and hope and test this for you and me. Maybe if it doesn't, you will refund. I'll post results, thanks!

Top Bottom