When viewing the threads in a particular forum, the starters avatar appears next to the thread title.

Is it possible to disable this for a specific forum?

We have our blog linked to the forum, and all blog posts are started by an admin user, so this forum is looking a little creepy with hundreds of avatars of the same person.

However I don't want to remove avatars from the other forum thread overview.

Ah I'm stuck. Brain fart. But this is what I did so far with TMS and I'm busy so I can't continue. If you can continue where I left off or make your own this may give you ideas or not.

Create Template: remove_preview_avatar.css
Code:
<xen:if is="@removepreviewavatar">
.previewTooltip .avatar {
display:none;
}
</xen:if>
Template Modification: Remove Preview Avatar
Template: public.css
Search:
Code:
<xen:include template="thread_prefixes.css" />
Replace:
Code:
<xen:include template="thread_prefixes.css" />

<xen:include template="remove_preview_avatar.css" />

dudesz.webp

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> EXTRA.css

Code:
.node26 .previewTooltip .avatar
{
	display: none;
}

.node26 .previewTooltip .text
{
	margin-left: 0px !important;
}

You need to specify the node_id in the CSS selector (26).

Thank you very much, however it does not seem to be working.

I double checked the node ID (which is 25) and changed not only the Extra.css in the style I was using, but also the parent style just to be on the safe side.

But as you can see from the attached, avatars are still showing.

Attachments

• Untitled.webp
    Untitled.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 9
Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> EXTRA.css

Code:
.node26 .previewTooltip .avatar
{
display: none;
}

.node26 .previewTooltip .text
{
margin-left: 0px !important;
}

Could this .node extra css code be used to choose a specific link styling in a forum? for instance, I want to make a thread in a forum that only does reviews.

In a review thread I want the links to be customized to look like buttons. Can I do so by adding the extra css for the links for only that subforum, using that .nodex extra css code?

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/native-button-like-links.18263/#post-410932

Could this .node extra css code be used to choose a specific link styling in a forum? for instance, I want to make a thread in a forum that only does reviews.

In a review thread I want the links to be customized to look like buttons. Can I do so by adding the extra css for the links for only that subforum, using that .nodex extra css code?

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/native-button-like-links.18263/#post-410932

Code:
.node26 .thread_view .ugc a
{
	border: red solid 1px;
	border-radius: 3px;
}

Top Bottom