• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

AutoSocial by Oktay Degerli, automatically update twitter and facebook statuses for new threads..

Hello there,
Its my first addon try on xenforo. This addon posts new threads with subjects to twitter and facebook accounts automatically and uses tinyurl.com for link shortening. I used cronjobs so it doesnt affect thread posting time.

Didnt add so many descriptions about options u need to enter on addon preferences. But i think you can find them on google with searching. They are standart parameters like facebook user id, access tokens and so on...

By the way, i'm from turkey and sorry if my english is bad.. thanks

Attachments

Hi Osman, it would be nice to include screenshots and a few step guide how to install the add-on. And a release log for future releases. A catchy name for the add-on insted of a super long description would help too :)

This is your first add-on as you said so I'm going easy on you. Eline Sağlık :)

This looks very interesting, waiting for some screenshots :)

Does this allow you to select which forums it posts from? Can you disable twitter/facebook to only have one or the other posting? Cheers

I just notice this error in the log

file_get_contents() [<a href='function.file-get-contents'>function.file-get-contents</a>]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration
file:
library/autosocial/Index.php:53

Hello there,
Its my first addon try on xenforo. This addon posts new threads with subjects to twitter and facebook accounts automatically and uses tinyurl.com for link shortening. I used cronjobs so it doesnt affect thread posting time.

Didnt add so many descriptions about options u need to enter on addon preferences. But i think you can find them on google with searching. They are standart parameters like facebook user id, access tokens and so on...

By the way, i'm from turkey and sorry if my english is bad.. thanks

could you add a views, or likes, or posts threshold before posting?

Top Bottom