1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

AutoSocial by Oktay Degerli, automatically update twitter and facebook statuses for new threads..

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases [Archive]' started by osmanoktay, May 17, 2011.

1. osmanoktay

osmanoktay Member

Hello there,
    Its my first addon try on xenforo. This addon posts new threads with subjects to twitter and facebook accounts automatically and uses tinyurl.com for link shortening. I used cronjobs so it doesnt affect thread posting time.

Didnt add so many descriptions about options u need to enter on addon preferences. But i think you can find them on google with searching. They are standart parameters like facebook user id, access tokens and so on...

By the way, i'm from turkey and sorry if my english is bad.. thanks

Attached Files:

2. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

Hi Osman, it would be nice to include screenshots and a few step guide how to install the add-on. And a release log for future releases. A catchy name for the add-on insted of a super long description would help too :)

This is your first add-on as you said so I'm going easy on you. Eline Sağlık :)

3. osmanoktay

osmanoktay Member

You are right about the screenshots.. I think to add it but just finalized the add-on and wanted to share it asap. Teşekkürler :)

bogus, shenmuee and laztrix like this.
  4. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

Nice to see more Turkish developers out there. Keep up the good work :)

5. ddmmh

ddmmh Well-Known Member

This looks very interesting, waiting for some screenshots :)

Does this allow you to select which forums it posts from? Can you disable twitter/facebook to only have one or the other posting? Cheers

6. Daniel Alicea

Daniel Alicea Member

Would love to see the screenshots as well ... want to be able to incorporate this !!

bogus and Weiyan like this.
  7. Bwana

Bwana Member

Has anyone gotten this to work

8. CRDeveloper

CRDeveloper Member

I think is not working for me

9. CRDeveloper

CRDeveloper Member

I just notice this error in the log

10. ManuTdi

ManuTdi Active Member

11. kingston

kingston Well-Known Member

could you add a views, or likes, or posts threshold before posting?

12. Marco Famà

Marco Famà Active Member

Anyone has updates on this addon, guys? does it work fine?
    Marco