1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

automatically set userpic

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Dmitriy, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Dmitriy

Dmitriy Member

at registration ******.info for me automatically established userpic. tell me the name of this plug-in or a it's basic function xenforo?

2. Cory Booth

Cory Booth Well-Known Member

Would this be the same site as vbteam.info? Hmmmmm.....
    Exists only to reshare plugins to owners of nulled versions.....

3. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

I don't go to that site because I don't like websites that pirate software or my paid add-ons. So I can't tell you what they use/

By userpic, though, do you mean avatar?

There is a default avatar for each user.

This is the default female avatar:
    [​IMG]

This is the default male avatar:
    [​IMG]

And if you don't specify a gender:
    [​IMG]

You can change these images to whatever you like.

If you register by Facebook, it will automatically grab your Facebook avatar.

Also, there's a feature called Gravatar which is a third party service. If the site has Gravatar enabled and your e-mail address is signed up to Gravatar, it will pull whatever avatar you have set up there.

Jake Bunce and Dmitriy like this.
  4. Dmitriy

Dmitriy Member

I do not like and do not use nulled script. Thank you. Yes, I mean a userpic avatar. Yes, I think I registered at Gravatar and avatar is taken from there. It would be convenient to take the analogy with Facebook avatar from Google+. Because many users have a gmail. There is no such function or a plugin?

5. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

There is an add-on (you'll have to search in the Resource Manager for it) that allows you to log in with Google, but I do not believe it pulls through your contact picture unfortunately.