I have a somewhat unique use case, and want to understand if it's possible to automate.
- I want to be able to, for folks who are a member of a "MiniMod" group, configure a forum node such that each member has moderation privileges for a specific node or nodes (simple enough, I figure I can and should manually set this each time)
- If a user who has these capabilities is removed from the "MiniMod" group, I want the capabilities I gave them for the node to be revoked automatically
- If a user who had these capabilities revoked (due to leaving the group) is added back to the group, I want the capabilities I gave them to be restored automatically
- Set up "MiniMod" as the group a member has to be a part of to be eligible to have moderation capabilities for a node
- Manually set up the node and member's node permissions to grant them moderation capabilities
- Set up "NotMiniMod" as a group where the node permissions from step 2 are mirrored, but with the Never global permission (thus cancelling the node permissions out)
- Set up a promotion whereby any user that is not a member of "MiniMod" (or any other group with moderation capabilities for that matter) is promoted into the "NotMiniMod" group