Lack of interest Automatically refreshing members online

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Jo.

I searched for but couldn't find a suggestion for this already, so if it's already been suggested, please could you merge this with it? :)

It would be really useful to be able to have the Members Online list automatically refresh. It is very useful for us because when we have problem members, usually the way we catch them doing something is by watching who's online, so automatic refreshing would be really appreciated if possible! :)

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I like this because on another forum, I leave my page on Who's Online (a lot, lol) so I can leave it idle and still be alerted to PMs since the tab opens. :) *watching thread*

yeah, I do that too - leave it on who's online so I can 'be there' but not actively doing something. That way if I'm needed and someone wants to get hold of me with a pm, they can. :) It's useful for several reasons I think. :) I know the rest of our staff really want to see this implemented too.

Top Bottom