• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

auto welcome thready

I once had a modification on one of my forums that one upped the welcome thread.. It would force an introduction at registration then auto post that intro in our "Introduce Yourself" forum.. I would really really love to get that back at some point.. (it would be even better if it auto posted it on their profile page:p)

I hope it's ok if i release it next week;) (some other surprises will follow ;) )
As usual: 1-2 Tester are welcome(also paypal donations^^) , start a conversation with your mailadress if you want that i send it to you

I'm strapped for time, if not I would jump to be a tester! Thanks for working on this ragtek! :D

I hope it's ok if i release it next week;) (some other surprises will follow ;) )
As usual: 1-2 Tester are welcome(also paypal donations^^) , start a conversation with your mailadress if you want that i send it to you
I would be very delighted to test it out for ya!

Top Bottom