Auto-refreshed latest post/activity feed for 2.0

Rainbowsparklies

Hi :D I'm new to Xenforo, and looking for an add-on that gives you an auto-refreshed, live feed of the latest posts/activity. Does an add-on like this exist for XF 1? I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. I'm upgrading to 2.0 and if an add-on for this happened, I could die happy!!! :D

Hi :D I'm new to Xenforo, and looking for an add-on that gives you an auto-refreshed, live feed of the latest posts/activity. Does an add-on like this exist for XF 1? I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. I'm upgrading to 2.0 and if an add-on for this happened, I could die happy!!! :D
Unfortunately this add on is not available for 2.0. If you are interested for custom development, let's start private chat for more information.

Any update on this topic.
Also interested to have autorefresh latest posts in 2.0

I have a (paid) Live Content for XF2 add-on which I'm working on which allows this for threads/conversations, and will likely extend to latest posts/activity.
Will this also be added to user activity? i.e. refiresh who is on a page? And People You Follow. (members online)

Will this also be added to user activity? i.e. refiresh who is on a page? And People You Follow. (members online)
I'm slowly adding functionality to it and have stuff like that planned, but I've got a couple of XF1 => XF2 add-on conversions and other maintenance work I need to finish first.

Im not needing XF2 addons this year, but it is really awesome to know you will be adding this functionality in time.

Reactions: Xon
I'm hoping to see this functionality. XF2 will not be an upgrade without live latest activity refresh.

Top Bottom