******* - Auto Link Replacer [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your website is very confusing. I always have difficulty finding your "latest" customer download area? 20 minutes and I can't find it. I would like to update to the latest autolink version which is the branding free as well. Thank you :)

There is a serious bug in this add-on. The no-follow option outputs "rel=nofolow", when it really should be "rel=nofollow". This makes the nofollow option useless.

This is critical for anyone who doesn't enjoy being punished by Google.

All my links point to products or support URL's related to the content of my website. That being said, would I then, actually get penalized for creating follow links? Can someone please confirm this?

Thanks

Can't upgrade, getting this error:

Fatal error: Access to undeclared static property: *******_AutoLink_Installer::$_data in /******/community/library/*******/AutoLink/Installer.php on line 70

And now the addon doesn't work and all my rules have disappeared in the admincp where I now have this instead:

• Error
    The PHP callback *******_AutoLink_Option_AutoLinks::renderOption is not valid. It will not be possible to display this option until the problem is resolved by editing the option definition.

Can you help out @******* ?

******* updated ******* - Auto Link Replacer with a new update entry:

23/09/2013: Version 1.6.4

- Fixed rebuild cache after upgrade from 1.4.x and lower version.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Replacing links inside <a> tags is still not working :(

Code:
test.com" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="proxy.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Ftest.com&hash=c4c7bbb2f608cba77db228979177b3e6" rel="nofollow">http://test.com

I hope this wil be fixed in the next release.

Adding links to words is working perfect.

When I just add the word to rewrite it also tries to rewrite url's but takes the word out of the url

So if I add test --> http://test.com/rewirte and there is a url on my website with test.com it just rewites the test and leaves the .com

Then I got this.
test.com/replace" title="test.com" class="AutoLinkClickListener">test.com

Is this normal behavior?

I disabled the plugin for now because it's only working half. I hope this will be fixed in a future version.

Last edited:
Does not work in combination with XFA Better blogs!
i mean....blogposts in better blogs don't not show replaced links

Is it possible to set just one link to a keyword per page and not per post.
Per post can be a little spammy but if the keyword linked in post two, it is not necessary to link what in post 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 again.

Your website is very confusing. I always have difficulty finding your "latest" customer download area? 20 minutes and I can't find it. I would like to update to the latest autolink version which is the branding free as well. Thank you :)
@ *******
Wow, I would remove or fix the spam/ip checking on your site TOO!. I am endlessly having problems accessing it everytime I go there. If I wasn't familiar and a paid client, I would never return. It is so over processed, far from the loved logic XenForo we love. Never the less, I do love your autolink script and hope you take my advice.

I have one specific client that I would like to autolink the abbreviation "AT". which is of course a very common word "at". Is it possible to make some words like this case sensitive? I don't want At or at to autolink but I do want AT to know the difference. Thanks for your consideration!

Last edited:
******* updated ******* - Auto Link Replacer with a new update entry:

12/11/2013: Version 1.6.5

- Fixed bug with proxy link.
- Fixed bug with replace inside a tag option.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@******* few questions:

1)is there a limit on the number of keywords i want to be replaced with a hyperlink? For example there are about 300 words i want to replace. Will this addon handle that?

2) Can it handle keywords that have non alpha characters and still replace them. For example i have a name such as 'Se'e Solo-mona' that i want to replace with a hyperlink. Can it handle that without any issues?

3) Is there any import / export feature? If not is it planned?

Dear @tajhay

Thanks for your inquired in our product. Let me answer your question
#1: You can replace unlimited keywords.
#2: You can replace non-alpha characters. Example Arabic's characters.
#3: Let us try on the next upgrade version.

Regards,

Is it possible to set just one link to a keyword per page and not per post.
Per post can be a little spammy but if the keyword linked in post two, it is not necessary to link what in post 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 again.

BUMP

@tajhay
Sorry about my mistake. Currently, this add-on supports export and import keyword replace rules.
import_auto_link.webp

@DRaver
Please see at follow screenshot. This add-on provides an option to replace only First post and Limit number of time that each keyword being replaced.
admin_option.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom