******* - Auto Link Replacer [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear @tajhay

Thanks for your inquired in our product. Let me answer your question
#1: You can replace unlimited keywords.
#2: You can replace non-alpha characters. Example Arabic's characters.
#3: Let us try on the next upgrade version.

Regards,
@*******,
You are actually incorrect about #2.
I bought your addon and tried to do a replace on the name "Talite Liava'a" for example and it did not work. The addon does not handle quotation marks for example ' in keywords to be replaced. Can that please be fixed?

@*******,
There is also another bug in there. If you 'create new replace link' and set the target to be _self for example. Save that record. Now go back to the Auto Links list...and click on that record and on edit mode you will find that the target has been reset to blank..so if you save that same record without making any changes, the target would become _blank rather than _self. The strange part is that the target info is not even shown on the Auto Links list. Perhaps have a default target in the options rather than _blank each time?

@tajhay

Thanks for your report. Let us try on the next upgrade version.

Regards,
Found another bug...

I have around 200 keyword replacements. When i added them i selected target _self....when i click on them it opens in a new page though! When i exported the file to have a look at whats stored...the first 3 records have target = _self.....but the rest have target="0"..and these records are opening up in a new page.

Can all these bugs please be fixed ASAP.

******* updated ******* - Auto Link Replacer with a new update entry:

14/01/2015: Version 1.7.0

- Fixed bug missing target when create new auto link.
- Fixed bug on HTML character entities.
- Added bulk delete and update auto links.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Still waiting on the bug where the keyword is for example "Se'e Solomona"

It doesnt get replaced due to the comma in the name.

@******* was it actually tested as it does not work when the keyword has a comma in the word. See example below in the first page. All players have keyword replace....the ones with comma its not working. And yes I have upgraded to the latest version.

http://www.nzwarriors.com/threads/2015-where-are-they-now.40187/

I've tested on our dev & test board and this still works normally. Could you please give me an account via ticket or conversation and i will check your issue ?

Regards,

I would really like to see this with an option to extend beyond the first post, and instead link once per page and no more. Once it finds the term on a page, it links it, regardless of post, then moves onto the next page, and so forth.

Truly an excellent add-on though. Highly recommended.

Indeed. This is a very good Add-on, very powerful. I would like to be able to show my "clients" or those of interest, how their autolinks are doing.

I paid for the branding removal an now there is a link on my forum?
XenForo Add-ons by ******* ™ © 2012-2015 ******* LLC.

Can you fix this *******? Or how can I fix this?

A message sent to you. Please check your inbox to get the instruction to remove our branding notice.

Same for me! NOTE: you did say this would be resolved a few times before, that I wouldn't have to keep manually removing it.

I got this error and all Threads are only a white sites. The error is only for guest.

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to a member function __toString() on a non-object - library/*******/AutoLink/ViewPublic/Helper/AutoLink.php:50

Code:
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(63) "http://www.my-domain.de/thema/greta-die-bla.12567/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/thema/greta-die-bla.12567/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Status
Not open for further replies.