Resource icon

Auto Link Rebuild 1.0.0

No permission to download
Regarding the warning, shouldn't be too much of an issue on small forums like ours. I can't imagine it being an issue on large forums as well, though, other than taking longer.

It could also cause a network issue, as it has to connect to every site, one after the other...

It may not be an issue, but I don't really want to be blamed if it is :)

Liam

It suddenly stopped on my test forum after about 17 000 posts

I get a white page

when I refresh the page it ends. Only 17 000 posts are rebuild.

I tried again and got the same...

3th. run 25 items / page. Still ends unexpected after 17 000 posts.

I will try again tomorrow.

Last edited:
It suddenly stopped on my test forum after about 17 000 posts

I get a white page

when I refresh the page it ends. Only 17 000 posts are rebuild.

I tried again and got the same...

3th. run 25 items / page. Still ends unexpected after 17 000 posts.

I will try again tomorrow.

That's strange. It sounds like it's timing out. Have you tried lowering the number of posts per page?

Liam

That's strange. It sounds like it's timing out. Have you tried lowering the number of posts per page?

Liam
I just found the problem, there was a huge post that was soft deleted (before I was using XenForo) and I was unable to view the thread, I could still move it but not view it. I hard deleted the post and that solved the problem. :)

Hello,

Can this addon Report the status of the link, eventually generate some log with broken links?

I'm getting this warning when I run it on an XF 1.5 forum:

file_get_contents(http://...@N06/sets/72157600236430072): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. file_get_contents() in MediaSites/Flickr.php at line 8
  3. MediaSites_Flickr::buildEmbed()
  4. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php at line 1862
  5. XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->_getMediaSiteHtmlFromCallback() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php at line 1742
  6. XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTagMedia()
  7. call_user_func() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php at line 745
  8. XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderValidTag() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php at line 652
  9. XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTag() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php at line 565
  10. XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTreeElement() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php at line 546
  11. XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderSubTree() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php at line 526
  12. XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTree() in XenForo/BbCode/Parser.php at line 505
  13. XenForo_BbCode_Parser->render() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php at line 72
  14. XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_checkMessageValidity() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 345
  15. XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1446
  16. XenForo_DataWriter->preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
  17. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in LiamW/AutoLinkRebuild/Deferred/AutoLinkRebuild.php at line 37
  18. LiamW_AutoLinkRebuild_Deferred_AutoLinkRebuild->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
  19. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
  20. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
  21. XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 159
  22. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  23. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  24. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/theparac/public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13

Tried to uninstall, and got this:

An exception occurred: file_get_contents(http://...@N06/sets/72157600236430072): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/theparac/public_html/forum/library/MediaSites/Flickr.php on line 8

So I'm caught in a loop. It wants to continue to attempt to do anything about rebuilding, and it sends me back to warnings.

Right now, it's no longer listed among add-ons, but the Rebuild page still shows it. ????

Has this been successfully used on greater than 1.5.0 or was Gene's issue specific to his config?

Would be nice if we could specify a # of threads with links to test before we ran it on 100% of the forum.

Top Bottom