Not a bug Auto Installer Approved

GRJoker

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Illegal mix of collations (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' in /home/savage/public_html/Rogue9.us/community/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 218
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in AddOnInstaller/Model/AddOn.php at line 280
  6. AddOnInstaller_Model_AddOn->getAllUpdateChecks() in AddOnInstaller/Listener.php at line 25
  7. AddOnInstaller_Listener::templatePostRender() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
  8. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
  9. XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 127
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 565
  11. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/savage/public_html/Rogue9.us/community/admin.php at line 13
I installed the add-on and now I can not do anything at all with the site, any help would be appreciated.
Thank you,

What is Auto Installer Approved?
An add-on?

Regardless, all you need to do is set the collation the same for the tables.

It is a add-on, can you please explain what you mean Brogan. I really appreciate the help. I guess the issue is with the admin, cause I can see the site.

Sorry Brogan and Xenforo I did not realize that I posted this on the thread for Xenforo bugs, I was freaking out there a big time sorry

I installed the add-on in the link above and am having the same issue... Can't load anything in the admin without seeing a screen just like the one posted in the OP.

Top Bottom