1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not a Bug Auto Installer Approved

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by GRJoker, May 4, 2013.

1. GRJoker

GRJoker Member

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Illegal mix of collations (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' in /home/savage/public_html/Rogue9.us/community/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77
    1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 218
    5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in AddOnInstaller/Model/AddOn.php at line 280
    6. AddOnInstaller_Model_AddOn->getAllUpdateChecks() in AddOnInstaller/Listener.php at line 25
    7. AddOnInstaller_Listener::templatePostRender() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
    8. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
    9. XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 127
    10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 565
    11. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
    12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/savage/public_html/Rogue9.us/community/admin.php at line 13
    I installed the add-on and now I can not do anything at all with the site, any help would be appreciated.
    Thank you,

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

What is Auto Installer Approved?
    An add-on?

Regardless, all you need to do is set the collation the same for the tables.

3. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

Rogue9.us looks to be loading OK. Have you removed what ever you were trying to install?

4. GRJoker

GRJoker Member

It is a add-on, can you please explain what you mean Brogan. I really appreciate the help. I guess the issue is with the admin, cause I can see the site.

5. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

6. GRJoker

GRJoker Member

Sorry Brogan and Xenforo I did not realize that I posted this on the thread for Xenforo bugs, I was freaking out there a big time sorry

7. GRJoker

GRJoker Member

8. Trev805

Trev805 Member

I installed the add-on in the link above and am having the same issue... Can't load anything in the admin without seeing a screen just like the one posted in the OP.

9. Teapot

Teapot Well-Known Member

10. Trev805

Trev805 Member

Ah, appreciate it! :)

11. Trev805

Trev805 Member

Sorry about that, by the way, have resolved the problem! GRJoker, PM me for link to fix, if ya need it.

GRJoker likes this.
  12. GRJoker

GRJoker Member

I am going to be working on this today...I will let you know if I need any help thank you.