Lack of interest Auto Delete Posts

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

mono

Hi.
For almost 8 months I'm using this custom mod on vB 3.8 wroted by russian support team and it's amaizing how useful it is. When user want to go off topic while posting he just need to choose an option what time he wants the post to exist. After that time it deleted atomatically and moderators have much less work to do.
If somebody will decide to do something like this I'd also suggest to think about combinig it with doublepost prevention system and post hard delete function.
If anybody like to see how it works on vB 3.8 please pm me.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Thanks for the link. I think in any way you have to use cron tasks for these kind of things. No problem to donate if somebody would like to develop. Do you think it is the best way to ask him?

Thanks for the link. I think in any way you have to use cron tasks for these kind of things. No problem to donate if somebody would like to develop. Do you think it is the best way to ask him?

We won't know until we ask :) Give it a shot, maybe he adds that stuff. I'm fairly certain this won't make it into the core so it would make sense for you to knock on some doors to see if someone is interested.

Top Bottom