******* - Auto Birthday Greeter [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here please. Not sure where to download the update, since the original was emailed to me.

@borbole i don`t have become a email with the update . can you send me the newest version

greets lemmi

I emailed you the newest copy.

Same here please. Not sure where to download the update, since the original was emailed to me.

Hi,

You have purchased the old copy of the mod, for xenforo 1.1.x version.

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/1-1-x-auto-birthday-greeter.1323/

If you want the current latest version you will have to buy it again.

Last edited:
Hiya @borbole
I've just started using this addon and wanted to make a few suggestions for improvements.

Could you make it so that each type of notification has a last activity criteria? For example, if I wanted to do the post on profile for everyone who's been active in the past 365 days, but only do the forum post for people who've been active in the past 30 days.

Same for the criteria based on posts. For example, if using the above example, but for the forum posts for people active in the past 30 days but only if they have a post count of at least five.

Would make a big difference !

Hiya @borbole
I've just started using this addon and wanted to make a few suggestions for improvements.

Could you make it so that each type of notification has a last activity criteria? For example, if I wanted to do the post on profile for everyone who's been active in the past 365 days, but only do the forum post for people who've been active in the past 30 days.

Same for the criteria based on posts. For example, if using the above example, but for the forum posts for people active in the past 30 days but only if they have a post count of at least five.

Would make a big difference !
Nice idea

@borbole is there a better/feasible way to get updated files automatically? because I don't get replies from you by sending you PM and you haven't been online since 2 weeks ago from the time I write this. I am needing the updated files for auto birthday greeter and new user welcome addons. Any reply would be much appreciated!

@borbole is there a better/feasible way to get updated files automatically? because I don't get replies from you by sending you PM and you haven't been online since 2 weeks ago from the time I write this. I am needing the updated files for auto birthday greeter and new user welcome addons. Any reply would be much appreciated!

Indeed, I had been away for the past 2 weeks and just got back. Sorry for the delay in response. Anyway, I just responded to your pm.

I really need this to combine several greetings in one thread. My forum had 8 birthdays today, it looks bad, 8 threads at once saying the same thing, And more popular members will relieve more responses than others and that looks bad.

The Greeter we used on Vb combined several birthdays to one thread and for us and bigger forums this is much better. Can you please look at adding this function, many thanks (y)

I really need this to combine several greetings in one thread. My forum had 8 birthdays today, it looks bad, 8 threads at once saying the same thing, And more popular members will relieve more responses than others and that looks bad.

The Greeter we used on Vb combined several birthdays to one thread and for us and bigger forums this is much better. Can you please look at adding this function, many thanks (y)

I had it like this at first, but some users wanted it for each birthday a separate congratulation thread, as it was more special that way rather than cramping all birthdays in one single thread. Anyway, atm I don't have much free time but I will keep this suggestion in mind for the next update.

this is nice !

Any idea when (or if) we might have this resource updating to include minimum posts and merge Multiple birthdays into one thread. Please let me no if it is planned so we can make plans if it is not. Thanks

Any idea when (or if) we might have this resource updating to include minimum posts and merge Multiple birthdays into one thread. Please let me no if it is planned so we can make plans if it is not. Thanks

You can follow the advice of @Mouth above regarding the post number restriction. Regarding the merge the multi birthdays into one single thread I am not planning to add it.

I don't want another usergroup, I have too many already, if that was all it was I would, but the main sticking point is that my forum is far too large to have all those individual birthday threads.

I've got someone looking at making this for me. Thanks (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom