******* - Auto Birthday Greeter [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have now had to contract another coder to fix this issue :rolleyes:

Good for you. But to set things straight, that was not an issue but adding a new feature. 2 totally different things.

A word of advice, when you buy something then read that item description carefully before you buy it as to make sure that it really has the features that you want. If you are in doubt then ask pre-sale questions. Don''t just buy it and then come back later and complain like oh it did not have that x or y option that I wanted or that I thought that it had etc etc.

Last edited:
borbole updated [1.2x] Auto Birthday Greeter with a new update entry:

Several new options added

In this new version the following versions were added:

1) User Group Criteria. Now you can exclude members of a certain group(s) from receiving the Happy Birthday Notifications.

2) Birthday Bonus Likes.

3) Sticky Automated Birthday Threads. You can choose to have the automated Happy Birthday thread as sticky or not.

4) Opened/Close Thread State. You can choose to have the automated Happy Birthday thread opened or closed.

5) The display of Today 's Birthdays in sidebar can be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bug Report.: This add-on causes cron entries 'user group promotions' and 'update user trophies' to fail.
Further info/background @ http://xenforo.com/community/threads/server-error-from-usergroup-promotions.70185/

I deactivate this add-on and both cron jobs immediately work fine without error.

I could reproduce it only with the update user trophies cron. Anyway, I just emailed you the new version that fixed that bug.

No i get it only in 1.2.4

I just emailed it to you as well.

Hello - @borbole - I had purchased this add on and have not received any update email. How do I go about downloading the latest version?

Thanks,

Please send me a reminder pm and I will email it to you.

I used to email the new updates automatically btw but I had received some emails from users who did not like that and since then I send the updates to only those users that are interested to have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom