Aurora - ThemesCorp.com [Deleted]

Hey guys,
One short question. I've changed the HTML background to blue (in the Aurora Blue Fluid) and I have an issue with the background of the text editor: it's the same with the HTML background.
Is there a way to give a different background color to the editor?

LE
SOLVED changing the Background Color of the Editor Contents in the Style Properties -> Rich Text Editor.

ixusZJR.png

Your issue is Mid-Left.
The Mid-Right takes over the whole thing and treats it like it's centered.

I had this issue initially. I can promise you that if you move Server Status and Twitter onto the right side, it'll be fine.

----------------------------------------------

How do I change the colour of this
KWG1xcA.png

I saw on the Feed-The-Beast forum that it was Orange which is not part of the preset ones. How would I go around changing this to Orange? Thanks:)

I have an issue with the smilies.
In Chrome, while composing a message, there's an overlay over them, see the image attached. There's no issue under IE.
smiley.jpg

Is this a known issue? Is there a workaround?

I have read how others fixed the sprites not displaying properly but cant figure it out... this is what Im getting at the minute... any help greatfully accepted.

Capture1.webp

Amazing design, thanks for it.

Could you please explain how to change the backgrounds of the categories?
Failing to make it work :/.

Edit: Got it ! :D

Last edited:
Does this style work with the current version of Xenforo? The last update of the style was on September 13th, and the demo site is still running Xenforo 1.1.5.

Does this style work with the current version of Xenforo? The last update of the style was on September 13th, and the demo site is still running Xenforo 1.1.5.

The latest update was for XenForo 1.2.1. Not sure if it would work for 1.2.4 though.

Top Bottom