Aurora - ThemesCorp.com [Deleted]

Will take care of this the right way this Saturday. Rushed the last one and the result was tragic. Pardon me.

hmm do it 2 times same result.

I added the correct images last time but you most likely installed just the style xml file rather then copy the theme files. Make sure that you copy/replace the contents from the archive: styles/aurora/xenforo/editor to your xenforo installation folder with the same path.

Let me know if you have issues after pls. The correct files are part of the archive attached so it should be just overwriting the files thing...

Hi, please fix add Smile Sprite Mode:

View attachment 56851

Are you still having this issue? I am cant seem to reproduce it. Can you make sure that you overwrite the aurora style folder in your current install with the upload folder from the attached archive?

Let me know if you still have issues.

PS. Also try clearing your browser cache just in case.

hi The problem I had was the clear.png copied from the styles / default / XenForo / in the styles / aurora / XenForo / off and true

hi das problem hatte ich auch habe die clear.png aus dem styles/default/xenforo/ in das styles/aurora/xenforo/ kopiert und es wahr weg

Will take a look this weekend.

Please make this nice style responsive and i will buy the Branding Free Licence.
It looks so nice, but responsive ist a must for our site.

Hello, I love this style is simple and allows simple configuration, but took several days with a problem,
when I have a story and I click on it the label "new" is about content that gets written to the user, the same goes with the label "first unread" is known to be caused, I'm going round and round and I can not find solution.
regards.

problem 1.webp

problem2.webp

Hi,

I'm running Aurora Blue Fluid & Xenporta, and I run across this issue (look at the left side):

g6ZWlEr.png

These are the addons I'm running:

MQifR0k.png

Finally, this is my XenPorta layout:

ixusZJR.png

Is there any way I can fix this? Thanks.

Top Bottom