Aurora - ThemesCorp.com [Deleted]

I started working on it ... the amount of changes made depresses me :) it will take some time ... bare with me.
Glad to hear that you haven't given up on it. Having this style ready is the only thing preventing me from launching my forums (since I want to start on 1.2.1, not upgrade later). Good luck getting it updated, I can't wait. :)

Please let me know if those of you who are using the theme are interested in a release for 1.2.1 which does not support the "responsive" xenforo implementation but supports the rest of what was included in 1.2.1?
That would "bring to life" a version of Aurora sooner to you rather than wait for the support of the responsive version which at this point I do not have an estimate.
Aurora by design is not very "responsive" in the sense of xenforo implementation and quite a few things would need to be re-done.

Let me know. 10x!

Please let me know if those of you who are using the theme are interested in a release for 1.2.1 which does not support the "responsive" xenforo implementation but supports the rest of what was included in 1.2.1?
That would "bring to life" a version of Aurora sooner to you rather than wait for the support of the responsive version which at this point I do not have an estimate.
Aurora by design is not very "responsive" in the sense of xenforo implementation and quite a few things would need to be re-done.

Let me know. 10x!

I don't care for responsive so I would like it as soon as possible without it.:)

Let me know. 10x!
Responsive isn't important for me either, I'd like to have the theme sooner than later.

That said, is it possible to disable responsive in 1.2.1? If the incompatibility "breaks" the site on certain media types, then that wouldn't be good. :)

Well as they say in Starcraft "Hell, It's about time" ... Aurora "non-responsive" 1.2.1.0 is here. Again sorry for the huge delay!

If I get more positive reviews in the Resources section that may help with the motivation for future releases :)

PS. Please let me know if you find issues with the 1.2.1.0 release ...

Any idea if a responsive version is in the works? I have no ideas what is involved in making Aurora responsive but I'd love to use it if there are plans in the works.

Well as they say in Starcraft "Hell, It's about time" ... Aurora "non-responsive" 1.2.1.0 is here. Again sorry for the huge delay!

If I get more positive reviews in the Resources section that may help with the motivation for future releases :)

PS. Please let me know if you find issues with the 1.2.1.0 release ...

The quick reply buttons seem to be missing, shows up just gray.

Any idea if a responsive version is in the works? I have no ideas what is involved in making Aurora responsive but I'd love to use it if there are plans in the works.

Time really ... need much more time to get all the Aurora templates to "behave" properly ...

2cr2brr.png

Top Bottom