Audiera Style

Do you like Audiera Style

• Total voters

Interesting post. The site (mrgtb.com/blog) has been lunched recently (archives - April 30 2011 - 2 posts) I will touch base with the blog author. The image that you attached ... did it had the R8 in the top left corner like that?
The image of the R8 is Audi Media Services image available to anyone and easily attainable with a simple Google Search. But the image you have in your attachment is an "exact" cut (Audiera.com text removed) from Audiera.com header.

As far as color palettes go similarities like these are quite common.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Attachments

• audi-r8-red-1024x819.webp
    audi-r8-red-1024x819.webp
    49.4 KB · Views: 12
Akrion. The header image has been removed with the R8, replaced with something actually more suitable now there. Yes, I did decide to create a new WP Theme that used similar colours to your own site after liking very much what I saw there. A credit really to your site and work done. The only thing there now taken from your site is the background image you had tiled, which I used to create a a completely new background image that's tiled vertically and is over 3000px wide.

I would like to say something to others having a good cry about this, are there any XenForo themes here based of phpBB ones, or other themes for that matter used by different forum software. Quite a few times I've read people posting they was creating a theme based on another one used by different forum software.

Did I hear anyone cry about that happening - no sir!

Akrion. The header image has been removed with the R8, replaced with something actually more suitable now there. Yes, I did decide to create a new WP Theme that used similar colours to your own site after liking very much what I saw there. A credit really to your site and work done. The only think there now taken from your site is the background image you had tiled, which I used to create a a completely new background image that's tiled vertically and is over 3000px wide.

I would like to say something to others having a good cry about this, are there any XenForo themes here based of phpBB ones, or other themes for that matter used by different forum software. Quite a few times I've read people posting they was creating a theme based on another one used by different forum software.

Did I hear anyone cry about that happening - no sir!

No problem mrGTB. Thanks for your reply.

Like everyone else, I love your design.

I might be missing something really obvious.. but could you give me a clue how to have individual images in the section headers?

Thanks!

It is done currently pretty "ugly" meaning that I have added css that matches the auto-generated ids of the sub forums and section/category headers.

I am looking for a better way to do it since I hardly spend the time I actually wanted researching this ...

It is done currently pretty "ugly" meaning that I have added css that matches the auto-generated ids of the sub forums and section/category headers.

I am looking for a better way to do it since I hardly spend the time I actually wanted researching this ...
Akrion, I'm not sure there is a better way to do it. However, you could take the work out of manually do it... Do you happen to know any PHP? I could give you a few ideas on how to accomplish this.

Well I do programing for a living but in the M$ C# side of things so I am sure I will be able to figure it out with your hints.

Top Bottom