Audiera Style

Do you like Audiera Style

• Total voters
Probably the best style I've seen so far.

Yes it retains a fairly standard layout but the small changes here and there and the subtle use of images and textures is very cleverly done.

Yes it retains a fairly standard layout but the small changes here and there and the subtle use of images and textures is very cleverly done.

Thanks a lot Brogan! Having in mind how many styles you have seen so far being a moderator and all it really means a lot!

also great job matching up the style with your blog, I didn't notice that until I went back to look at the login box after reading some of the other comments in this thread.

Any WP XF login integration ?
Would you mind giving the Xenforo community a bit of a "Run Down" of what your Wordpress site is composed of ...(plugins, addons, etc.). I think people would benefit from your hard work !

You have *ALOT* of subforums. Some people think you can have too many subforums ... such that it makes the site look empty.
Are you sure the Audi A4 B8 group discussion needs to be in a different forum than the B7 ?

Any WP XF login integration ?
Would you mind giving the Xenforo community a bit of a "Run Down" of what your Wordpress site is composed of ...(plugins, addons, etc.). I think people would benefit from your hard work !

You have *ALOT* of subforums. Some people think you can have too many subforums ... such that it makes the site look empty.
Are you sure the Audi A4 B8 group discussion needs to be in a different forum than the B7 ?

Thanks for your interest in my work so far. Unfortunately I have not found a sufficient integration of WP and XF. Everything that exists out there addressing this need is not sufficient and flexible. I wish XF could integrate with WP out of the box. To me this should have been one of the key features. What VBuleting did with their "blog" approach was in my opinion a doomed to die module/functionality. WP is a monster for a reason ... why reinvent the wheel? ... anyway ...

My WP currently is not "talking" to XF in any way. Post from WP are reposted in XP (small portions of it with a link to the actual WP). I have created custom (and transfered from other WP themes) various short codes in WP to help me with the posting so that I have to write less and do less in the actual process of creating an article.

I agree with your feedback about the many forums. I am planning on addressing this eventually. The B7 thing ... the idea was every platform to have its own forum. Eventually I may consolidate some of them.

I will write one more post about what my WP consist of...

Again thanks for your feedback.

Current modules installed for WP:

1. Advanced Excerpt
2. Lightbox Evolution
3. NextGEN Gallery (This has a hack to work with Lightbox Evolution)
4. SexyBookmarks (by Shareaholic)
5. WordPress SEO

Hope this helps

Honestly, I really don't think they should support WordPress in such a close integrated way. And there are still ways without that being the case you can link them both together. Just add a link on Blog leading to forum and vice versa with Forum. Also, you can import RSS Feeds from your forum into WordPress for displaying and linking back to forum, same case with Forum from Blog if XenForo can import RSS Feeds (not sure if it can)? That in itself is pretty good!

Then when writing Blog articles keep linking back to forum in them.

This is a project of mine for quite some time now ...

The link: Audiera.com

Nice job with the forum style. Gets a thumbs-up from me.

I was about to say the same thing. I love how it doesn't look fancy at all, yet still eye catching and Pro looking with it. Top class work!

Honestly, I really don't think they should support WordPress in such a close integrated way. And there are still ways without that being the case you can link them both together. Just add a link on Blog leading to forum and vice versa with Forum. Also, you can import RSS Feeds from your forum into WordPress for displaying and linking back to forum, same case with Forum from Blog if XenForo can import RSS Feeds (not sure if it can)? That in itself is pretty good!

I would respectfully disagree. Double posting (1 post in WP and 1 in XF) is not preffered in my book at all since the information is dublicated, the links (between the WP and XF and vise versa) are "hard coded" etc.
I did what I had to to get my blog to work with XF and my hope was that eventually a more mature add-on/integration will come up to resolve my current need.

RSS feeds are nice but to me they are hardly an integration method. They are great as a widget in WP :)

Thanks for the kind words btw.

Top Bottom