Audi Funny Commercial: The Car Carrier

Akrion

I thought I would share this quite funny Audi commercial:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Have to admit, I laughed. It's a good advert.

(although personally I'd still take a BMW over an Audi)

You have to be kidding right? BMW are OK, my daughter has a M3 Sport diesel version. But having had a Golf GTI Anniversary Edition myself, with them being very similar to Audi. No way would I have a top spec BMW over a top spec Audi. Not to mention Audi come with BOSE speakers and have superior build quality like a Golf far better than any BMW.

Have to admit, I laughed. It's a good advert.

(although personally I'd still take a BMW over an Audi)

Its really personal preference ... both brands are very good and both have their advantages and disadvantages. I am obviously Audi fan but few of my friends swear by their BMW's ... its all good.

Funny huh ? :C

Now this is what I call funny :P nothing better in the world than idiots keeping us entertained :)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You have to be kidding right? BMW are OK, my daughter has a M3 Sport diesel version. But having had a Golf GTI Anniversary Edition myself, with them being very similar to Audi. No way would I have a top spec BMW over a top spec Audi. Not to mention Audi come with BOSE speakers and have superior build quality like a Golf far better than any BMW.

Not really fair to bring the VW Golf into it - despite part/platform sharing I wouldn't say one is a good way to judge an Audi. When I test drove the A3, I didn't exactly rate it very highly (whereas I do the Golf).

I've read a couple of reviews of the Audi A6 where they've said "it's one of the best Audi's built... but still not good enough to match the BMW 5 series and others" etc... Don't get me wrong, I think Audi make nice cars - I just think others are perhaps a bit better in a few different areas. Across pretty much the entire Audi range, I think there's a better alternative in the same class - except perhaps if I were purchasing an SUV, as I would probably pick the Audi Q5 and Q7 over equivalent brands (but I doubt I ever will!).

Top Bottom