1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi Funny Commercial: The Car Carrier

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Akrion, May 15, 2011.

1. Akrion

Akrion Well-Known Member

I thought I would share this quite funny Audi commercial:

tickedon likes this.
  2. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

Hmm, you laugh easy. :ROFLMAO:
  3. Nasr

Nasr Well-Known Member

lool it's funny when he got in the first car. Nice commercial.
  4. Akrion

Akrion Well-Known Member

:) Nothing wrong with that (y)
    Vincent likes this.
  5. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

I know, just joking with you. Guess I don't find things quite as funny so easy? :confused:
  6. tickedon

tickedon Active Member

Have to admit, I laughed. It's a good advert.

(although personally I'd still take a BMW over an Audi)
    steven s likes this.
  7. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

You have to be kidding right? BMW are OK, my daughter has a M3 Sport diesel version. But having had a Golf GTI Anniversary Edition myself, with them being very similar to Audi. No way would I have a top spec BMW over a top spec Audi. Not to mention Audi come with BOSE speakers and have superior build quality like a Golf far better than any BMW.
  8. Akrion

Akrion Well-Known Member

Its really personal preference ... both brands are very good and both have their advantages and disadvantages. I am obviously Audi fan but few of my friends swear by their BMW's ... its all good.
  9. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

Funny huh ? :C

Now this is what I call funny :p nothing better in the world than idiots keeping us entertained :)
  10. tickedon

tickedon Active Member

Not really fair to bring the VW Golf into it - despite part/platform sharing I wouldn't say one is a good way to judge an Audi. When I test drove the A3, I didn't exactly rate it very highly (whereas I do the Golf).

I've read a couple of reviews of the Audi A6 where they've said "it's one of the best Audi's built... but still not good enough to match the BMW 5 series and others" etc... Don't get me wrong, I think Audi make nice cars - I just think others are perhaps a bit better in a few different areas. Across pretty much the entire Audi range, I think there's a better alternative in the same class - except perhaps if I were purchasing an SUV, as I would probably pick the Audi Q5 and Q7 over equivalent brands (but I doubt I ever will!).