Attack of the killer spiders ...... don't click if ya hate arachnids ....

Jethro

Gotta love living in this country. Was just bringing me shopping in from the car when I noted a rather large huntsman trying to carry the vehicle off!!!!

Gawd I hate spiders .... it looked something like below ....

huntsman.webp

It looks a whole lot smaller and flatter now though - doesn't it :p

Poor little innocent spidey widey.

Ugh - James squashed at least two black widows and a fully occupied egg sack on our back walk yesterday. Shudder...

Ugh - James squashed at least two black widows and a fully occupied egg sack on our back walk yesterday. Shudder...

ewwww...At least he got them though! :) wouldn't want a whole family of them taking up residence!

That's one good thing I like about living in the UK, we don't have all these deadly snakes and spiders over here. :)

Black Widows can kill humans. You should be careful messing around near them.
Yes, I am aware. Wish we didn't have them here, but apparently we do. Last time I saw one was about 5 years ago in the kids' outside toybox - I'd hoped that was the last time ever. :(

Yes, I am aware. Wish we didn't have them here, but apparently we do. Last time I saw one was about 5 years ago in the kids' outside toybox - I'd hoped that was the last time ever. :(
omg they were IN the toybox??? uuugghhhh

omg they were IN the toybox??? uuugghhhh
Yeah.

And I HATE spiders, though I usually tolerate the little guys in the house and around the property. Apparently James knew from my face and/or tone that I wasn't joking when I saw the one in the toybox. It really is a bright red hourglass and it FREAKS YOU OUT when you see it...

Yeah, I've seen 'em, I've run from 'em, and I've stomped on 'em.... depending on what kinda mood I was in when I saw 'em.
uugghh

Yeah.

And I HATE spiders, though I usually tolerate the little guys in the house and around the property. Apparently James knew from my face and/or tone that I wasn't joking when I saw the one in the toybox. It really is a bright red hourglass and it FREAKS YOU OUT when you see it...

Urgh.. in the toybox!!!

We had a Red Back under the sofa once.. that was bad enough, but I would have freaked out if I found one in my son's room. *does the heebee jeebee shake*

It was an outdoor toybox, in the play area that surrounds the swing/clubhouse structure. Still VERY heebee Jeebee worthy though!

One of my Clients posted this up not long ago, he was in Marrakesh, and this was a little visitor he had under his table at breakfast..... :o

scorpion_kiakaha.webp

You gotta love huntsman Jethro, they are like big pet spiders, they are quite friendly :)

We get quite a few Redback spiders done here in South Australia.
Always have to be careful with the little one when outside.

(1st image is from google)
redback_web.webp

This one below was outside my pergola behind a pot plant just last week...

DSC02282.webp

That's one good thing I like about living in the UK, we don't have all these deadly snakes and spiders over here. :)

Most of the time we don't at least... though there have been events were a few black widows have got over here in bananas etc

You gotta love huntsman Jethro, they are like big pet spiders, they are quite friendly :)

We get quite a few Redback spiders done here in South Australia.

Mate I'm a kiwi, anything over about half an inch is a monster :eek: Naturally being arachnophobic I've moved to Australia :oops:

Don't you guys have problems with white tails as well?

whitetail.webp

Did run into one of these brutes (Sydney Funeral Web) on the coast .... new pair of undies needed that day!

funelweb.webp

Top Bottom