Fixed Attachments not visible when editing a post

gordy

When I edit or edit(more options) a post made by a user, the attachments are not visible. I need to rearrange attached images due to the inline attachment/vb3 import bug.

Where are they not visible? Are you just seeing an attach BB code, or do you not see the them listed after the post via more options?

If it's just the attach BB code, that's more of a suggestion (there's a similar potential issue with previews).

Where are they not visible? Are you just seeing an attach BB code, or do you not see the them listed after the post via more options?

If it's just the attach BB code, that's more of a suggestion (there's a similar potential issue with previews).

I can't explain specifically, however redoing an import with 1.0.1 has eliminated this issue. Thanks –

I have this problem. After editing a post, previously displayed attachments turn into bbcode. How can I avoid this? The upload image interface is beautiful, but controlling attachments in the editor is difficult.

The issue you mention is not the original subject of this thread, which was an issue with the importer.

As Mike posted above, attachments reverting to plain BB Code is currently the designed behaviour when editing posts with attachments.
You will need to make a suggestion if you would like to see this changed.

As Mike posted above, attachments reverting to plain BB Code is currently the designed behaviour when editing posts with attachments.
You will need to make a suggestion if you would like to see this changed.
Hi Brogan

Do you know if any suggestion has been made regarding this? I couldn't find any

Top Bottom