XF 1.1 Attachments issue

ecruzartist

I had to move a xenforo 1.1.5 install that I work on that I had to move to a sub-directory. The move, more or less, went fine. But some weirdness has happened in the transition. Some attachments can no longer be called up by the friendly URL and I can't figure out why. with the exception of being moved one directory down, the location's the same. The encrypted file name is the same in the database and on server. When I call the file up via the server's directory structure with the encrypted name, it shows up. The file's not corrupt. The check sum of the file is the same.

What might the problem be? Is it possible there's some database corruption? Could it be something else?

Note the URL you're giving isn't actually for the attachment, but the thumbnail. It's not used when viewing the attachment. The data in question here is inside the internal_data directory.

As such, we'd really need to see the actual URL of a working and non-working attachment.

Looking at the code, the only 404 error possibility I see is if the attachment ID doesn't exist. When I view that URL, I get a no permission error, which happens after the 404 check.

Can you either provide an account that we can see the attachment with or a screenshot of what you see? If you have add-ons, please disable all of them to confirm if the issue still happens.

Top Bottom