• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.1 Attachment Size

Hi,

I'm trying to understand the insert full attachment feature.

I would like the full size image to be shown around 640 x 480 and then when I scroll over it, click to see full size.

Is there a way to make them show in the post around 640 but click to see the full size image? I've seen it done I'm just not sure how.

Thanks,
Eric

graham_w

You can limit the embedded image size by adding this to EXTRA.css:
Code:
.bbCodeImage {
max-width: 640px;
max-height: 480px;
}
I had this set in extra.css, but the initial image displayed seems like it takes the max-width setting (whichbis expected) and then when clicking on the full sized image it will enlarge only to the max-height setting (and not to the max-width 100% that is set elsewhere.

When I removed max-height from the above, the enlarged image would go to the 100% width.

Have you found this also?

I had this set in extra.css, but the initial image displayed seems like it takes the max-width setting (whichbis expected) and then when clicking on the full sized image it will enlarge only to the max-height setting (and not to the max-width 100% that is set elsewhere.

When I removed max-height from the above, the enlarged image would go to the 100% width.

Have you found this also?
Removing the max-height seemed to get it to work as I was expecting.