XF 1.5 Attachment permission problem

AlexGC

Hi, i have a problem with the attachment on my forum. When i want to see an attachment i can (administrator) but when an user want to see the attachment he get an error. (permission). On the node the usergroup user can view the attachment on post, and on the usergroup user he have the same permission.
How can i fix this error? I tried a lot of things but nothing changed.
I have Xenforo 1.5.9 with Flat Awesone Dark theme. I have 2 add-on on it: -Can Warn Staff and Double Post Merge (WMTech).

T
hanks.

Screen from permissions analyzer on a member:
e547a6b2b83655134dd3876ec40bd1ac.png

Screen from node permissions analyzer:
7c9e03013a559adf1a4fe6ca6fe8d008.png

Can you link to the post with the attachment in question? When you edit that post, do you see the attachment listed below it? (You'll need to go to the "full" edit page.)

That URL is not accessible to guests so it's difficult to determine what's going on.

If there are no attachments in the post though, that would suggest they are embedded and are originally from content which isn't accessible to those with the permission error - possible a conversation, private forum, etc.

That URL is not accessible to guests so it's difficult to determine what's going on.
Try now, i've modified the permission. Still for guest and user not possible to see the attachment.
If there are no attachments in the post though, that would suggest they are embedded and are originally from content which isn't accessible to those with the permission error - possible a conversation, private forum, etc.
How can i fix?

Top Bottom