Lack of interest Attachment Image Cropper

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

xf_phantom

I'd like to suggest an image cropper for the attachments and avatars, to allow users to crop the thumbnail and attachment.

We're having 2 3rd party addons with custom image cropper features and 1 coded by us.
They all have a different designs and different workflows (2 crop the image really, 1 just "fakes" the visible area like xenforo is handing the avatars)

It would also be much better if the users could crop the image to select what they want to show as thumbnail image, instead of the current situation:D

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'd like to suggest an image cropper for the attachments and avatars, to allow users to crop the thumbnail and attachment.

We're having 2 3rd party addons with custom image cropper features and 1 coded by us.
They all have a different designs and different workflows (2 crop the image really, 1 just "fakes" the visible area like xenforo is handing the avatars)

It would also be much better if the users could crop the image to select what they want to show as thumbnail image, instead of the current situation:D
I wouldn't say it 'fakes' it, it just shows what you want. Do you not like that since it still loads the entire thumbnail?

Top Bottom