1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Attachment browser - same start and end date shows no results (instead of results for that day)

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by CyclingTribe, Jul 15, 2013.

  1. CyclingTribe

    CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

    Minor bug, but I found this out today when looking for large attachments (XF v1.1.4).

    I had a bandwidth spike on the 12th July so wanted to check the size of all attachments uploaded that day. I set it as the start and end date so it would only show me attachments for the 12th. I got no results.

    I found that I had to set that start date as the day I wanted and the end date as the following day to get the expected results.

    Cheers,
    Shaun :D
     
  2. MattW

    MattW Well-Known Member

    This is the same in 1.2 as well. It's behaving differently to the way it works when searching for users. You can set the same date for the registered between in users, and it's finds all the users from that date. but in the attachment browser, you have to set the date you are looking for, and the day after to be able to get results.
     
    CyclingTribe likes this.
  3. Mike

    Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

    This is fixed for the next 1.2 release as well (and changed in stats as well).
     
    MattW and CyclingTribe like this.

Share This Page